ERA Starr Realty of Door County- Past, Present & Future
Starr Realty was founded in Door County by Virgil Starr in 1954. His son, Dennis, joined the firm in 1969 and another son, Robert, became active with the firm in 1979.
ERA Shoreside Realty was started by Blaine and Peggy Dreutzer in 1980 as a family business. Their son, Paul, moved back to Sturgeon Bay in 1990, and assumed ownership of the business in 1994.
In 2002, the two companies merged to form ERA Starr Realty. The new entity expanded facilities at their home office in Sturgeon Bay and fine tuned their branch office in Sister Bay.
Starr Realty and ERA Shoreside Realty were the two leading agencies in the Door County MLS System and the merger created Door County's Powerhouse Real Estate Agency offering 3 managing brokers, over 30 agents and a support staff of highly trained specialists. This combination helped ERA Starr Realty sell more than twice as many properties as the next leading agency in the Door County MLS System in 2010.
Community involvement has been a long time tradition at ERA Starr Realty. Brokers, agents and staff are proud of their involvement in numerous youth activities, United Way, Door County YMCA, Door County Memorial Hospital, Third Avenue Playhouse, Cross Roads at Big Creek, The Green Fund, etc... We believe a strong community builds strong families and leads to better lives.
At ERA Starr Realty performance counts!
Each and every year since 1990, ERA Starr Realty has sold more real estate properties in Door County, Wisconsin than any other agency. (As verified by statistics compiled by the Door County MLS System)